At The Digital Pavilion our # 1 goal is customer satisfaction! We try our hardest to make sure you are always satisfied with the quality, price and delivery of your purchase. If you need to return an item, please note that our general return policy is 30 days from date of purchase (exclusions apply). In the event that you receive a defective or damaged item, you must notify us with 2 business days of receipt to be eligible for return. After your return is received and approved, please allow 7-10 business days for the credit to post to your credit or debit account.
Please read the following returns policy carefully:
- Unopened items may be returned for a full refund (original shipping charges are non-refundable).
- Opened items may be subject to a restocking fee of 15-30% of the purchase price. You must return with original packaging and all accessories, manuals etc.
- Computers and software are not returnable once opened (unless defective).
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable. In addition, the buyer is responsible for all return- related shipping costs including shipping, insurance and tracking. In the event that your return is due to our error, we will cover the shipping costs.
How To Return An Item
Please follow these instructions carefully to ensure proper return and timely refund of your purchase:
- All returns must first have an RMA (Returns Merchandise Authorization). Please call our customer service department at (718) 252-8141 or email at email@example.com to obtain an RMA and return instructions.
- Please pack the item(s) in the original packaging, well protected.
- Please print the RMA clearly on the outside of the box.
- Please ship your return to the address given to you by customer service.
- We recommend that you ship your return using a trackable service such as UPS, as we will need to verify that we received your return. In addition, we recommend that you insure your shipment against loss or damage. The Digital Pavilion is not responsible for return packages lost or damaged during return.